We are Pleroma Global, a leading provider in Governance Risk and Compliance specialising information security, Cyber Security, and data protection solutions. We help businesses of all sizes and industries protect their data, comply with regulations, and prevent cyberattacks.
We are committed to providing high quality services and solutions. Our accredited and experienced trainers and consultants, provide solutions that are at pace with the dynamic changes in the business world. As an independent consulting firm, Pleroma Global is able to provide an impartial assessment and customised serviceyour needs.
Our Consultants and Trainers
Our consultants have extensive experience gained from working in various industries including financial institutions, private institutions, government and non-government organizations across 3 continents: Europe, Asia, and Africa. With this wide range of experience, you can trust that we can meet your requirements in a professional manner.
Our mission is to empower businesses with the best tools and practices to secure their data and safeguard their reputation. We believe that data is the most valuable asset of any organization, and we are committed to helping our clients protect it from unauthorized access, theft, or loss.
We are a young but growing global company with a presence on three continents, Europe, Africa and Asia, these continents, reflective or our experience across these continents, our staff have the cultural professional experience required to deliver solutions to a diverse clientele.
We started as a small team of security experts in 2019, with a vision to create a comprehensive and affordable security platform for businesses. Since then, we have grown to a niche company with highly qualified infosec and data protection experts. We have served quite a a lot of clients across various sectors, including Retail, finance, healthcare, education, and e-commerce.
We offer a range of services to help our clients achieve their security goals, such as:
- Information Security Risk Assessment – ISO27001 & NIST; We perform a thorough analysis of your current security posture and identify any gaps or vulnerabilities that need to be addressed.
- Security Implementation – We design and implement a customized security solution that meets your specific needs and requirements.
- Security Training – We provide training and awareness programs for your staff and customers on how to prevent and respond to cyber threats.
- Regulatory Compliance – We help you comply with the relevant security standards and regulations, such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO27001, NIST EUGDPR, CCPA and other global regulations
We are a team of passionate and experienced security professionals who share a common goal: to make the world a safer place. We have diverse backgrounds and skills, such as:
- Security Engineers: They are responsible for developing and maintaining our security platform and tools.
- Information Security Analysts: They are responsible for conducting security assessments and audits for our clients.
- Information Security Consultants: They are responsible for providing security advice and guidance to our clients.
- Information Security Researchers: They are responsible for discovering and reporting new security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Information Security Educators: They are responsible for creating and delivering security training and awareness programs.
- Data Protection Officers. They are responsible for implementing data protection and managing data protection processes.
We are guided by four core values that define who we are and how we work:
- Integrity: We act with honesty and transparency in everything we do.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in our products, services, and customer satisfaction.
- Innovation: We embrace innovation and creativity in solving complex security challenges.
- Collaboration: We work as a team and collaborate with our clients, partners, and community.
If you want to learn more about us or our services, please feel free to contact us anytime. We would love to hear from you!
You can reach us by completing the contact us form.
Make sure the contact us form comes to: email@example.com
Phone: +44 (0) 7825-662-509